Phone (253) 475-7226

Map and Directions

2013-14 Fall Sports Season Starts

In order to participate in interscholastic sports the following paperwork is required for both JH and HS sports:
Current Physical Form signed by a doctor (physicals are good for 1 year)
Eligibility & Emergency Consent Form (completed every school year)
Concussion Form (signed every school year)