Applying to Tacoma Baptist and New Hope
We are delighted that you are considering Tacoma Baptist or New Hope for your child! Our admissions process allows us to accept families who share our values, faith, and educational philosophy.
To apply for the 2014-2015 school year:
- Schedule an Educational Success Consultation with one of our principals.
- Schedule a Tour or Shadow Day
- Apply online or download PDF application (TBS / New Hope) and submit it to New Hope or Tacoma Baptist.
- Submit the appropriate application fee.
- Complete and submit all required forms connected to your application.
(Click here for a complete list of supplemental paperwork)
- Schedule an interview with one of our principals.
- Arrange for any testing required for admission.
Students will receive a letter indicating their admission status at South Sound Christian Schools within two weeks of completing the application process.
An interview will be scheduled for new parents and students and for returning students entering grade 7. The admissions office will contact families to schedule the interview. Parents will be notified within one week of the interview regarding their enrollment status.
New students entering grades 1-12 may be required to take a general achievement test. School personnel will contact you for testing once all application forms have been submitted to the Admissions Office.
If you have questions regarding our admissions process, contact Danette Taylor, Admissions Coordinator, at 253.475.7226 x106.
*We accept new students throughout the school year at both Tacoma Baptist and New Hope.