Faith In Our Classrooms
Faith in our classrooms looks like:
· Students who know God loves them
· Teachers who genuinely loves their students and pray for them daily
· Biblical truth taught throughout the day in all subjects
· Students being challenged to respond to each other in love and with sensitivity
· Students understanding that God makes each of us unique and we accept each other as God’s creation
· Students sharing, collaborating, thinking, planning, writing, speaking, listening -- all with courtesy and respect for one another
At Tacoma Baptist…
Tacoma Baptist Schools exists to partner with parents to provide a Biblically based education. That means that every part of the TBS education reflects the principles of God’s Word and challenges young leaders to apply spiritual truth to their lives in a way that is practical and real.
From the Pre-Kindergarten through senior year, students are taught in daily Bible classes that Jesus loves them unconditionally and that His grace covers them each and every day. Students are given opportunity to enter a relationship with Jesus as their Savior and to make Him Lord of their lives. Throughout their time at TBS, students are then challenged to develop Christian character, exercise their leadership skills, and grow in their understanding of what it means to love and serve God.
At New Hope…
But Jesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven.” - Matthew 9:14
Every class begins the day with a prayer and a Bible lesson. Every subject is taught through the lens of a Biblical worldview. Classroom management and discipline are focused on helping the child stay in a place of God’s blessing. Every teacher cherishes students as God’s unique gift, shares His story, offers prayer protection daily, and encourages each child to see how much he or she is loved. Every day, throughout the entire day, our school community encourages children to go to Jesus.