Tacoma Baptist Schools welcomes students from a variety of countries around the world studying in grades 5-12. International students desiring to enter the best universities in the United States find that Tacoma Baptist Schools prepare them for success in college and beyond.
Our school is located in Tacoma, Washington, just 40 minutes south of Seattle, in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Home to companies like Microsoft, Amazon, Boeing, and Starbucks, the Seattle area offers a unique blend of competitive educational and business opportunities with the natural beauty of the mountains and ocean just a short drive away.
International students at Tacoma Baptist benefit from a rich academic, spiritual, and social experience that includes:
- Living with caring, English-speaking, Christian families through our Homestay Program
- Rigorous academics- including 11 AP classes and a growing number of concurrent credit college courses
- Fine Arts programs - Band, Choir, Visual Art, Drama, Digital Photography
- English language support through our ELL classes
- Competitive athletics and leadership opportunities
- Classes taught from a Biblical worldview
- Cultural enrichment opportunities – trips to local attractions and companies, college and university visits, and outdoor adventures in the Pacific Northwest
Our graduates leave TBS equipped with the faith, knowledge, and skills needed to succeed now and in the future. Click here to connect with our admissions team and learn more about the International Program at Tacoma Baptist Schools.
Follow the links below to get more information about
Tacoma Baptist Schools is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students. An I-20 will be issued to students who qualify based upon submission of a complete application.