New Hope Kindergarten
Welcome to Kindergarten at New Hope Christian School!
Thank you for considering New Hope for your child’s kindergarten education!
The importance of a child’s early education experience can hardly be underestimated, and to provide an outstanding academic program in a Christian environment is an incredible privilege and a responsibility we take seriously.
Over the past 25 years, God has used New Hope Christian to start hundreds of kindergarten students on their education journey. Partnering with parents, New Hope has been able to provide outstanding spiritual, academic, physical, and social experiences to provide a strong foundation as their children embark on this great adventure in learning.
By the end of Kindergarten, the student...
• has learned Bible verses for every letter of the alphabet, and experienced God’s love for them through Bible stories
• has learned addition facts through 10
• can subtract 0 and 1 through 10 • can count by 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
• can tell time
• can identify and count coins
• has been introduced to 10 countries
• has learned about the 5 senses, weather, seasons, seeds, animals and the seashore
• can read
• can write in cursive
I love New Hope Christian School because...
“My teacher teaches us how to write in cursive and how to read and how to spell.” Mary
“I get to learn about God and the Bible.” Gracie
“I get to sing songs about Jesus at chapel and I get to play at recess.” J.D.
I love my friends. My teacher teaches me good things to do.” Aaliyah
“I like learning about the Bible, I like
recess, I like writing, and I like the teachers because they are so nice” Alex