Tacoma Baptist Schools Student Outcomes for Early Learning
· Students learn the letter sounds and names of the 26 letters of the alphabet.
· They also learn 20 blends and begin reading short stories.
· Students recognize and manipulate numbers 1 thru 20.
· Students memorize 25 Bible Verses.
· Students learn basic story truths from Genesis to Revelation.
· Students learn to read and to write in cursive.
· Students learn to count by 2’s, 5’s, and 10’s, to 100, to tell time, and count money.
· Students learn about community helpers, continents, oceans, countries and the founding of America.
· Students learn about their five senses, seeds, weather, seasons, animal homes, and seashore animals.